Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Items I'm Eyeing

1. Must-have wall shelf for boys' room
New friend, Kailee, had the boys over for a playdate this week. You bet I walked away immediately looking up their wall shelf on IKEA's website. ($14.99!) They use it for children's books in their boys room. Kind of in love with it.


2. Fresh DIY terrarium

I bought a fantastic clear glass...jar? pot?...container at a favorite thrift store and I'm kind of dying to have it become a terrerium centerpiece for my kitchen table. Note: I'm not dying to make it, just to have it. You remember my problem.

Thankfully, there is a quick and dirty, nondaunting tutorial out there on blog Gussy Sews. (And a few others on my Decorative Touch board.) So when I get up my 9 month pregnant gumption, it'll be easy breezy.


3. Clearly adorable kitchen table runner

I'm also envisioning a cute table runner under this gorgeous flora centerpiece. Thanks to Inspired by Charm for this no-sew burlap one with gold polka dots idea and great tutorial!


4. DIY Photo Coasters


For our living room. And--sssshhhhh--possibly our Christmas gift to grandparents, : ::whispered tones:: easy DIY Coasters with Instagram pictures using, more or less, Modgepodge. Thanks Click It Up a Notch!

(Photos all from corresponding blogs that I linked too. Except for the wall shelf, which I snagged at Kailee's house, with her consent of course.)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...