Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Start

Up until recently the things that speak to me brighten my moments, but pass by and are forgotten. This is a place I want to keep those moments. I hope it will bring them closer.

I know when something speaks to me because it feels meaningful.

It's when I really feel like a child.
It's when I really feel like a mother.
It's when a thought insists on sticking in my mind.
It's when a beautiful thing makes me stop.
It's when I learn something in a flash.
It's when sharing is too sincere for a family blog.
It's when writing clears my mind and makes a jumble of thoughts into distinct and sequential insights.

It's probably many other things. I hope to find what they are as I write them here for safekeeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...