Thursday, September 25, 2014

Our pretty gorgeous---but almost dated!---family photos

Not only did our friend Lisa from New York invite us to join them in the Outer Banks at a fantastic beach house this summer. She also suggested we do a beachy photo shoot while we were there. We kindly obliged her :). 

If you're near Rochester, New York or if you vacation at the Outer Banks in May, contact Lisa for amazing family photos.
I think these are my favorite family pictures we've ever taken. That pier at Avon, the boys, the playful authenticness, color scheme, and, vainly, my longer hair.
 With this new kiddo on the way, I had to post and appreciate these before they were outdated. (Three kids, what?!)



 Thankfully, this one will never be dated. I love this picture and this amazing guy!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...