Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Cafe Rio

Have I not written about this? Really, I've not written about this?! When Ben and I lived in Utah we ate out on Friday nights for our dates. So as to branch out we had a rule for ourselves that we couldn't go out to the same restaurant twice in the same year...except Cafe Rio.

I got my favorite sweet and spicy pork salad when I was recently visiting Salt Lake. And, like always, it was heaven. The best part for me: the tortillas.

Also high on the "why I love Cafe Rio" list are: the huge (!) portions, the tomatillo dressing, the shredded pork, the freshest of ingredients, the fast and cheery service, the Tres Leches, the free quesadillas for kids. There's simply no beating it.

When I asked my cute sister-in-law, 15, and fun brother-in-law, 13, what their favorite place to eat is besides Cafe Rio they thought and answered, "There really is no other place to eat." Agreed.

1 comment:

  1. Can I jump on the bandwagon? Haha totally agreed, amazing food that doesn't ever get old :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...